Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Yahoo! Florida!

Not very long ago, my brother Cameron, my dad and I went to Florida. We had a wonderful time. We went to the beach & enjoyed awesome services at Sea Breeze Camp. The Bible teacher was Randall McElwain. The two evangelists were Benny Durr & Leonard Marc Sankey, my dad. The youth evangelist was Randy Brown - his messages were awesome. The singers were the Dan Durkee Family. Their 3 sons are great friends of mine. I also made some real good friends while there, one of which was commissioned to be a missionary with his family. His name was Tyler Archibald. Another friend I made was Eric Grant, son of Sid Grant. We never got bored with so many options of cool things to do. Anyway, overall I had a wonderful time. Thanks, Dad, for taking me along with you.

8 comments:

Janet Sankey said...

Jordan, it was so good to be with you in Florida and I love your comments on your blog. I just can't believe that you'll be a teenager this month. Wow, where does the time go? You are a special young man and we love you. Papaw and Grandma Sankey

Kim M. said...

Hi Jordan, I go to your Papaw Sankey's church. I have 3 boys of my own. :-)
I am really going to enjoy your new blog. I have it bookmarked and will check it often.
Kim Matlock

Tamra said...

Hi Jordan! So sorry we didn't get to see you when we visited Texas a few weeks ago. But we were glad you were able to have a good time in Florida. I'm sure we'll enjoy reading your future posts.

Vonnie said...

So glad you have your own blog now. I will try to check it out often! We love you very much!!

Springer Family said...

I'll be looking forward to the stories you'll be posting!

Missy said...

Yay, Jordan. I think it is so great that you have a blog. I will check in with you often to hear updates about you. I love you very much...

The Millard Family said...

Good job Jordan! Keep on writng. You do great.

Myranda said...

This is so cool, Jord! Post often - I will try to get here and read everything you have to say.

Love always!