Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm 13


Not very long ago (today, in fact) , my fanily went to the Collingsworth Family concert in Corpus Christi. It was my birthday present. I enjoyed it so much. I wore my new shirt that I got for my birthday. So cool. My family also went with uncle Steve, aunt Beth, & Kent. They really topped it off. We stayed at Quality Inn. The night before the concert, we went to Cracker Barrel. We went with Jonathan & Renee Springer. Anyway, on top of it all, I had the best birthday yet.

5 comments:

Vonnie said...

I'm so glad you got to go to Corpus Cristi, Jordan. It sounds like you had an awesome birthday!! We sure do miss you all.

Missy said...

I am so glad that you had such a great time on your birthday. You deserve it. I would love to have been at Olive Garden too. I love that place, but Gerald isn't convinced that it is a great place to eat. I can't wait to see you again. Whenever that will be. Love you...Aunt Missy

Myranda said...

Sounds like so much fun! I'm happy for you. I have your phone number in my phone now - mine is 330-806-6964. Please add me. And you are welcome to call anytime. Would love to hear from you. I will try to call you, too.

Love you,
Aunt Myranda

Beth Stetler said...

Good times! :-)

Archibald family said...

Jordan, glad you had a good time on your birthday. Could you please email me. I tried to email you, but it wouldn't go through.
Thanks,
Tyler
tylerarchibald43@yahoo.com